Thursday, November 03, 2011

Happy Halloween

On Sunday night after Stake Conference for church we carved pumpkins.  Even Daddy carved one!
I think they turned out so cute and I love that my husband took this great photo to remember them by. 

Scary Faces.

 And I sewed my daughter's costume - Rapunzel (at the end of the story with her hair cut off and brown).  Why no wig? Well, I wore a wig a few times during chemo and let me tell you, itchy itch itchy and she has very sensitive skin so I  knew it would be a waste of money.  She was happy and so was I. And I learned a whole bunch.  This is only the 3rd dress I've ever sewn. I used Martha Stewart template stencils to add the sparkly trim and  some glitter paint for fabric.  I love how it turned out.

And this little monkey couldn't decide forever.  So we finally bought his costume. He was so happy to be a monkey.

Happy children.  The best part.  





No comments: