Friday, December 24, 2010

A tale of two sports cars

So about a week after my Mom and Dad drove up to show me their car, my brother drives up to show me his new car.  It had about 8,000 miles on it and was calling his name because my Dad wasn't about to let him borrow his new car.  He got a screaming deal on it and I mean screaming.

And of course he wanted me to take a few photo for him too. You're probably sick of looking at my garage doors by now, right?

I think this means they need scrapbook pages too.

Great yet simple ideas are already forming in my head. 

Of course this is all in natural light - not at all the way the big car companies light their cars for brochures but regardless, for Chris it's the memory of his first really nice sports car.




Can you see the mountains reflecting in the passenger side window? Love it!

 He took us for a ride.  Boy was it fast. He even took my father in law for a drive.  Jim said that was the most fun he's had in a very long time.  And my little brother wasn't afraid to open it and show us what it could do. Now if he can just keep from getting a ticket, that'd be great.

And my Dad is relieved he doesn't have to share his corvette.

No comments: