Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Telling the story

I'll let this simple and quick page tell you about my day. Font: CK Ali's Hand. Elements drawn by me in Illustrator. Click on it to see it larger.


And I really like  how this image turned out. It's just the imperfect and carefree pile of tomatoes in my window sill but it tells a story not only of accomplishment (20 total pints of pico made with my tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, red and yellow onions grown from seed).  It's also of the overwhelming feeling of having a lot that still needs storing for the winter. I guess I will learn how to bottle tomatoes after all. Feel free to use it!

4 comments:

Robin/ alarmrx2/ RMR said...

What a wonderful day! YOu can sure squezze the most out of a day, :D

Krysta said...

Wow! What a day! It sounds awesome and so rewarding.

Kellogg said...

WOW! Makes me tired and jealous that you have so much energy to get all that done in a day. Congrats on all your accomplishments.

Unknown said...

I dont know if the salmon run is over but we didnt see to many but you know its always fun to have something to do different with the fam :) Moose hunting sounds adventurous!