Monday, September 13, 2010

It's fall and that means ...

I get to enjoy my favorite season once again.  Like I said earlier I have been working on a branch for my wall.  It sort of looks like the one below except with more branches on it and red leaves for fall.  
I began to wonder if some of you would like some of the pieces I was working on that are not going on my wall.  They would be great for scrapbooking.  Just click on each piece.  Then download it from there.  It's a transparent .png so you will not have to worry about cutting out the white.  Bonus!
And this oval frame - well, if you've taken my Photo First Aid class and finished it - there is a whole lesson on creating silhouettes from photos.  So here you go - a frame for those silhouettes.  Now I am thinking I need a Silhouette cutter so I can cut these out of vinyl and place them on my wall but I'm looking for a 48" cutter. Any suggestions. I even want to make some fun creepy images for Halloween decorations.  I don't like creepy creepy, just fun creepy. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Tomorrow I will share a photo of what I am working on for my wall ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see pictures! Fall is my favorite too :)

Robin/ alarmrx2/ RMR said...

HI Laura. It's been a while since I roamed your blog. It is so refreshing! Thank you for the tree graphics.
BTW- do you know when you will be offering "Photo First Aid" again? I plan to put that on the top of the priority list when It is offered again. :D