Thursday, May 13, 2010

My kiddos ...

Sunglasses indoors and showing off his army hummer.  He is a doll! (oops - handsome) and I'm a lucky mom.

And I LOVE this look - the Handy Manny swim trunks and the button down shirt with it's only pocket filled to the max with two paper flowers, a pencil, and an old Nokia cell phone. He got the stick horse from preschool.  I love his teacher!  And then the white socks and the huge backpack. There is nothing so fun as when a child starts dressing themselves.

And here's my reader.  She qualified for the pizza party at the end of the year.  You need at least 75 AR points to qualify.  Most books are a half a point.

And she also planted her own flowers this year.  We started zinnias - we've had a mold problem so some of them died but most of them have 5 or 6 leaves and we are looking forward to moving them outside.  I guess they do best planted when you plant your tomatoes.  So it'll be the middle of June before these babies go outside.


No comments: