Thursday, May 20, 2010

Field Trip!

We really enjoyed this field trip with my daughter's class!
First we heard from one of the handlers. The tiny owl was my favorite.







And I loved the peacock. Gorgeous.




And of course I had to take this photo of my son- he climbed up there before I could tell him no.  Then it was time for a little lesson in Zoo etiquette. And my daughter is growing so fast.  I actually remembered to give the camera to my husband to take a quick photo with me in it.  This was my favorite.
And for those of you interested we took our nikon D70 and used our 70-200 mm f 2.8 telephoto Nikkor lens and 12-24 mm wide angle Nikkor too.

1 comment:

Telley said...

awesome pics, laura! your chidren are adorable - your little guy has that mischievous glint in his eye i know so well with three tiny men in our brood.