Saturday, December 12, 2009

25 photos 'til Christmas - Day 12


I have become painfully aware of something. And things have to change. Tonight I watched Julie & Julia. She was at a dead end. What could she lose? She became serious about something she loved and it brought her joy.

I'm not sure where I'm headed. It's not in the direction I've been taking so far - it's just not working anymore. But working on this - the 25 days of photos 'til Christmas has helped me photograph the things that are dear to me. Mostly I photograph the things or people that are dear to others. I dabble in a lot of things. Maybe it's time I got really serious. So while I am figuring things out and doing some serious soul searching, I will keep posting photos of the things I love and hold dear. My love of God, my Family, my Friends, and some holiday cheer! I know that Heavenly Father will give me the direction I need. I just hope I realize what it is He is telling me. Right now, as I think about Christmas I know that He is telling me he loves me, all of us really. And that is the best gift any of us can receive.

No comments: