Thursday, January 08, 2009

Our neighbors are selling their house...

I'm super sad about this. They are great neighbors, great gardeners, quiet, and they have the funnest social twice a year. And besides, I visit teach M*. He's the Stake Patriarch and she is the 1st Counselor in the RS at church. I sort of hope it doesn't sell because I like them and will miss them but if it does, I want good neighbors. It's a nice home with very gentle wear and tear (their children are all grown) with a dog run, basketball standard, water softener, hardwood and carpet. The living room is all connected with the dining room and kitchen. The basement is finished. Their home is always spotless! The VIEW of the valley and lake and mountains is stunning, breathtaking, amazing, fabulous, etc. and I'd move in just to have the view! So if you know someone who would make a great neighbor, wants a built in sled hill, doesn't mind going to neighborhood parties a few times a year, will keep the yard looking nice because it will only need to be maintained as it is in beautiful condition, likes well water and propane, and doesn't mind that you have to help the rest of us plow the road you live on, then email me and I'll point you in the right direction. And you can't mind the fox or deer that appear once in a while...so sad, so sad....ugh...and I'm going visiting teaching to her tonight. What am I going to say????????

1 comment:

Kellogg said...

Hey Laura-saw your post on errands of angels and wanted to say hello! How are you?? I wish I could buy your neighbors house...wish wish wish. I much prefer Logan to Spokane. You look great! I have a private blog so if you are interested, shoot me an e-mail. no pressure :) I am almost embarrassed to suggest you look at my amateur attempt. Hope all is well. Julie Kellogg julesh20ski@yahoo.com