Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rocky Road Popcorn

Some good news first. It looks like my Grandpa is going to make it. Meanwhile my mom is in Texas with her parents and sister. Hope all continues to go well for them. Emergency surgery around the holidays is stressful enough, especially in your 80's.

I just wanted to share this recipe with all of you. I've taken it to the church Christmas Party and served it at our Polar Express movie party in our theater room. And it was a hit!!! After some fine tuning I think we've got it where we really like it. I don't put the almonds in mine because I am allergic to nuts so I just call it Triple Chocolate Popcorn for me. If you need a higher resolution copy let me know. And you might take some copies of the recipe with you to hand out because you just might get asked...


fonts: American Typewriter and CK Becky - I made the popcorn elements and the background paper too.

Have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow looks great! We'll have to try that!

Misty said...

that sounds sooooo yummy - i will have to try it. our neighbors gave us some delicious popcorn coated with something white - it might have been candy melts or just white chocolate chips - i'm not sure - but it was so good. where do you get the candy quick coating?

Beeks by the Lake said...

I bought the Candyquik at Macey's - a local grocery store. It's a blue package.

Marne said...

Looks delicious Laura. I know if I make it I will eat the whole thing. I just can't stay away from food right now!

Tiffany's Treats and Eats said...

That photo rocks! And then the recipe sounds divine too. :)

I'm enjoying your blog. How fun!! PS. I started to write you back at facebook and then my computer froze. So I will send another message later!