Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. If you haven't read our Christmas letter and would like to, you can see it here. We hope you enjoy your Christmas and are able to focus on what really matters this time of the year. As I was watching Polar Express with my children a few days ago I began to think, "What do I believe?" Well, I believe in Jesus Christ, the true reason we celebrate Christmas. We watched the movie Joy to the World yesterday morning and then we watched it last night at Grandma's house. It was wonderful to feel the Spirit of Christ during Christmas. For more information on what I believe about Christ and Christmas you can watch this video.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Beautiful Family Laura. Merry Christmas to you all.

Trevor and Amy said...

Thanks for your Christmas card! You are so thoughtful! I am constantly amazed at your talents and ability with photographs, albums, etc. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! You continue to be an inspiration to me! I hope I can touch others lives the way you have touched mine.