Sunday, October 26, 2008

FALL Leaves

Each fall is a mad search for the perfect fall photo, or at least one that can be enjoyed for a few moments on a Thanksgiving card. Tyler loves outdoor photography, and he loves my card designs (how sweet). And each year Keystone Wealth Management - where he works as a financial advisor - sends out a Thanksgiving card instead of a Christmas Card because they are grateful for their clients' trust, referrals, etc. Here are a few of my favorite photos this fall.





uhm, this one I took while we played mini golf, but I still liked it. And the kiddos had a BLAST!


one thing to remember: Aunt A called and asked if little A had left her shoes at our house. I hadn't seen any so I asked HK. She yells from the other room. They are at such and such neighbor's house, in the backyard by their trampoline, underneath it and sitting on the wood beam. Mind you, it had been 2 days. Her memory is amazing to me.

And now I am going to get some rest. I was up late a lot this past week working on client orders, but this week I have a lot of early morning appointments so I better get some rest or I'll be half crazy by the time Halloween rolls around.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Great photos...my fave is the close up of the leaves...LOVE it!

Trishelle said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Great job!