Monday, April 28, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I am almost done with Leslie's 40 page wedding album! I've been fighting this terrible cold and stayed in bed until 2:30 yesterday afternoon. Tyler took the kids to church by himself so I could rest in peace and quiet. It's been a while since he's had to go by himself and over all this year I've been less sick. I did go with him to invite a few people from church to the Elder's Quorum family home evening activity and I finally got to talk with one of the ladies I am assigned to visit teach. Usually I work on my family history on Sunday afternoons. But that didn't happen yesterday. Well, I better get back to that album!

Here is the final page:

1 comment:

Marne said...

Oh, it is beautiful! I love it. I'm sure the rest of the book is just as lovely.